Monday 30 January 2012

New Lip Gloss!

Monday night at Shoppers I picked up my trustee Burt's Bee lip gloss. I headed to the checkout and ended up eyeing this:




I loved the packaging and the fact that it said "New Extreme Formula Lip Plumping Gloss" that I looked past the fact that it was $15 (3X the price of my trustee burt's bees) and put it in my buggy. Along with dumping (the still very much loved) burt's bees out of my buggy.

I was excited that I just bought it, my kids were buckled in their carseats, groceries were put in the trunk and the fact that I even put the buggy back wehere it belonged, I ripped open the lip gloss right there in the parking lot. Giddy and excited, I put it on.

It didn't glide on like I had imagined. It felt as if they were covered in honey, like when you lick the spoon after your done making p.b and honey sandwiches. Yes, it was THAT sticky. It smelled good though. I looked in the mirror and it made my lips look 100% better!

Then again, it could be that the last time I wore lipgloss was a week ago. Or the fact, I had licked my lips all week while walking to the mail box and they were dry and chapped. But whatever the reason I loved the look of my lips!

By the time I reached home and was unloading everything into the house. My lips were tingling. It felt kind of odd. The next day I decided to take pictures and see the transformation (if any!)

         The next day my lips looked liked this (too much coffee=dehydrated):


                                Putting the goop on made them look like this:


                     Warning:Any free strands on hair will end up like this-YUCK!!

 
And the end result which was approximately an hour later:
 

Whether they actually made my lips more plump I'm not really sure. What I do know though, is that I defintely love having this lip gloss on vs bare lips. I would definitely purchase it again. I have learned to love the slight tingly feeling :) So it's thumbs up for this product!








No comments:

Post a Comment